(As of June 13, 2016, all approved flyers are distributed only by e-mail, to parents/guardians via Peachjar.com. Flyers are not distributed in hard-copy form.)
Hemet Unified School District understands the important role non-profit organizations play in providing educational and cultural opportunities for students during non-school hours.
To see if your organization's flyer qualifies for e-mail distribution, for consideration please review the requirements below and follow the instructions for uploading your flyer to Peachjar.com. Completion of this process is required for each flyer that your organization wishes to distribute.
Requirements for Approval:
- Materials from for-profit interests do not qualify, except for those with an Adopt-a-School relationship.
- Fundraising flyers for outside organizations are not accepted.
- Only flyers for activities within the local geographic area will be considered.
- All materials must be approved by the district via upload to Peachjar.com.
- qualify as a non-profit charitable or civic organization (Proof is required. Please mail to HUSD Public Information Officer, 1791 W. Acacia Blvd., Hemet, CA 92545, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- present materials of educational, civic or cultural value
- submit materials via Peachjar.com and receive district approval via Peachjar.com
- include the following disclaimer on all materials:
"This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by Hemet Unified School District."